Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Impressions Are Never Good

Kiki


I know it is your turn to write to me, but I thought I would give you a quick update on my first day at work. I had the kids for about one hour before I let the kids have an illegal water fight. I did not know it was not allowed until their dad showed up. Then we went to go add me to the car insurance and it cost $300 to put me on for a month. On my first attempt driving I ran into the porch. Luckily it was just a small scrape on the bottom of the door. Even so I was still highly embarrassed. Yes it was a ridiculous day. NO I do not know what I just got myself into...and yes I put a diaper on backwards just for good measure. (I have changed a diaper before.) They probably don't believe that now. Oh I should also mention we got 4 piglets.
My creative addition to the van


the youngest

Neil 

the piglets
 Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

New to the blog? Get email updates and keep track of us by subscribing
to our email list.