Friday, May 27, 2011

1 Goat, 2 Goat, 3 Goat more...

Dear Maggie and Lulu,

Thank you so much for writing Kiki, it made her smile.  My name is Ginger and I am 8 months old too.  I am one of the goats Kiki is taking care of along with my mother and about 50 of my other family members here on the farm.  She is really good at scratching that spot behind my ears and she always gives me a little extra hay because I am so cute.  I don't have a communion because I am a goat and all, but I know God loves me too.  I don't get any money though because I would eat it, and bikes are a little complicated for me too.  I do get a green field to run and play in and all the head scratching I could want.

Love,
Ginger

3 comments:

  1. 8 months old too......? Maggie is 9 YEARS + 8 months. Have you ever seen a 8 month old on a new bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually 8 YEARS + 9 months, but you get the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok sorry, I am a goat, and a young one at that, and not too good with numbers. Tell Maggie I meant no offence.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

New to the blog? Get email updates and keep track of us by subscribing
to our email list.