Tuesday, May 10, 2011

P.S. Sisters


Kiki and JJ (Jeannette Marie)
Okay yes I have messed up a few recipes in the past, but I think that I have gotten better. I now read the recipes several times out loud. This has helped my results, but now if I cook with someone they think that I am slightly crazy. I guess that is fair enough since I am probably more than slightly crazy.

I have yet to cook at BM's, but I did cook at my last two places and things turned out okay. It wasn't my best cooking at either place. I blame the lack of proper ingredients. I made red curry chicken for the Devoy's and they found it too spicy... I thought it was bland. For the folks in Macroom I made picadillo and black beans and rice with pecan pie for dessert. I need to learn more cuban recipes.

Lulu

2 comments:

  1. I can bring my books and we can work on it while we are all in corinth. I need to learn more recipes too. John really wants me to make him arroz con pollo and I don't remember how grandma used to make it.

    So now I get to share names with the cat? Really? I'd say I could be JiJi but mom is Gigi. I guess JJ is best unless I just signed Jay which is, coincidentally what some people called me in college. Maybe Jay is better.

    Natalie now likes spinning is circles until she gets dizzy. I call her my trompo loco like grandma used to call us. You guys are going to find her funny. She can't wait to see her aunts. Now that you're an experienced nanny, I'm going to leave you babysitting while I go do my exercises. Mommas gotta get in shape. Anyway, gotta go. Gotta change natalie's stinky poopoo diaper.

    -jay, JJ , Jeannie with the light brown hair, neyney, jinjin (wait, that's a Chinese restaurant...and no, I won't really answer to neyney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a response to your blog and it got deleted. Boo.

    ReplyDelete

New to the blog? Get email updates and keep track of us by subscribing
to our email list.