Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Haircut


In preparation for our trip Christina decided to cut all of her hair off. She thought that it would be easier to control short hair rather than long frizzy hair. We will soon see if she is right. I will have a picture of the finished haircut in a few days. We have been in transition and I have not had a chance to capture the new style. I will also be cutting my hair in a few months. When we arrive in India I have given a friend permission to shave my head. I can't wait to see what I look like with no hair. Also we saw our grandmother, who has Alzheimer's, yesterday and she thought Christina was a boy.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! You guys werent kidding!! hope everything is going well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah got it all chopped off! It was about an inch long after the cut. I have to post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i have to see this!!! AAHH i cant believe you guys are actually doing this!!!! So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura - I can't believe you're shaving your head! Freak! hahaha please please both of you take lots of pictures. I bet Christina looks cute with a boy cut.

    ReplyDelete

New to the blog? Get email updates and keep track of us by subscribing
to our email list.