Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goa Part 2

Sha Sha in his sunhat

So as Shalom or sha sha said we did basically nothing in Agonda but there were a few days of activity during our stay. We rented mopeds one day and went to visit some temples and another beach. Maybe it was not a good idea for us to be on mopeds since Christina kept forgetting which side of the road she was supposed to be driving on. Many screams and covered eyes and we made it to the beach. It was even more isolated than the beach we were staying at with tall pines making an eerie forest right before the beach. We ate lunch with Sha Sha and Sofi’s friend’s house. It was a great experience and she was such a lovely person. She agreed to teach a yoga class for us later that week. I have to say that class was one of, if not the best class I have taken in my life. I miss your classes Yana. Okay so maybe it was only one day of activity but we were doing yoga almost every day so that must count for something.



 

The Sweds Sloonor
 
Watch Out Cow!!!

me attempting to take a picture

Yana and friend making lunch

Anyway as Sha Sha also mentioned Anna did have whooping cough, something no one knew at the time. She only found out when she got back to Sweden and went to the hospital. She was coughing the whole time no matter what she tried. By the end of her stay her entire body hurt when she cough and I think she may have broken a rib. I am glad you are feeling better Anna and I cannot wait until I see you again in Sweden!!!

crazy trees on the way to the beach
cool bridge

temple roofs

temple grounds
  
Some of the best food that we had was in Goa. Everything was so yummy minus that nail, as in hammer and nail, which Sha Sha found in his palak paneer. I was ready to leave after a week of relaxation for the coconut capital of India, Kerala.

How could I forget that in Agonda I got my hair cut. As I stated before I have been wanting to shave my head and what better time than in India.
No more hair

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

New to the blog? Get email updates and keep track of us by subscribing
to our email list.